An “Attitude of Gratitude.” NCH oncologist Randy Rich, MD, (left) greets a donor named Kathleen. Kathleen was so grateful for the care her husband received from Dr. Rich that she made a tribute gift in his honor—AND became a Hospital volunteer. She now drives an NCH “care cart.”
There are many ways you can support NCH
Whether you are making an annual gift online, volunteering your time, honoring a loved one or caregiver, or investing in NCH’s future with a planned gift, you can be assured that your generosity will benefit our community's healthcare now and in decades to come.
- Give Online - Making a gift online is quick, simple and safe. Your online donation will support vital programs, services and equipment needs. You can let us use your gift where it is needed most or designate it to a specific program, such as heart or cancer care. Use the “Special Instructions” field to direct your gift. Click here to donate now. Annual giving of $1,000 or more qualifies you for President’s Circle membership.
- Write a Check - If you prefer to write a check, please make it payable to NCH Foundation and mail it to: 3060 W. Salt Creek Lane, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- Tribute Gift - You can make a gift in memory of someone who is deceased or in honor of a friend or caregiver who goes beyond the call of duty. Use the “Special Instructions” field if you are giving online or call us at 847.618.4260. Let us know if you’d like us to notify someone about your gift.
- Remembering a Lost Child - The Memorial Garden, located on the north end of the campus, has been developed in honor of all infants lost to miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth and infant death. Opportunities remain for those interested in supporting the Memorial Garden through an outright gift or by honoring the memory of a baby with an engraved brick for the patio. For more information, call the Foundation at 847.618.4260.
- Corporate Giving - Your business can support NCH through grants to special projects, event sponsorship and in-kind donations. Please contact us at 847.618.4260 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opportunities.
- Planned Giving - This includes everything from remembering NCH in your will to purchasing a charitable gift annuity. Donors aged 70 ½ and older might find an IRA rollover gift especially advantageous. You can learn about ways to increase income, save on taxes and help NCH in Planned Gifts. For instructions on making a Stock Transfer, click here. For a personal consultation, in confidence and without obligation, please contact Kathi Grummel, Director of Development, at 847.618.4272 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer - It takes a small army of volunteers to plan and run our events. If you’d like to help out, please contact the Foundation’s development coordinator, Gaylene Heitbrink at 847.618.4269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.