Great Careers in Healthcare at NCH
Are you looking for a job with growth potential and advancement? A career in healthcare that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) has a variety of job openings both at their Arlington Heights campus, NCH’s four Immediate Care Centers, and NCH Medical Group Locations.
Click here for a listing of available positions - many offer comprehensive benefit packages for full time and part time (at least 20 hours per week) employees.
Why work for NCH?
- Over 50 years experience with an extremely low staff turnover rate
- A leader in community outreach
- Nationally recognized for specialty medical services including:
- The Breast Center
- Cancer Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Gastroenterology Center
- Prostate Health
- NeuroInterventional Surgery/Stroke Program
- Pancreas Care
- Multidisciplinary teams of healthcare professionals are among the best in the nation
- Exclusive partnership with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago with on-site neonatologists and pediatric specialists plus a telemedicine system for direct transmissions to Lurie Children's
We really are a great place to work – but don’t take our word for it!
Two ways to apply
If you have questions not answered here, please contact us at NCH.email@example.com. If you are interested in physician recruitment opportunities at NCH, please click here.