Medical Services • Ambulatory Infusion
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
The Ambulatory Infusion Clinic (AIC) provides you with a full range of outpatient infusion and injection services including chemotherapy, injections, blood transfusions and biological response modifier treatments. We offer treatments for hematologic, oncologic and immunologic disorders as well as services for hydration, infectious disease and vaccinations. You’ll receive top quality care, personal support, and privacy during your treatments.
For questions, please call the AIC at 847.618.6760.
Experience the Difference at NCH
Comprehensive and expert care.
- Chemotherapy services are delivered by an expert staff of medical professionals who have successfully completed and maintained certification with the Oncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Courses
- Nurses, an Oncology Pharmacist, Dietitian, Cancer Nurse Navigators and licensed Social Workers collaborate to provide you with complete care
- A full range of services are available from daily, weekly or monthly injections to central venous access device management and blood transfusions
Flexible and accessible.
- Private infusion areas
- Same day appointments available
- Open seven days a week for full-week regimens
- Hospital transportation to and from the AIC is available for patients for a nominal fee. Call 847.618.6480.