Medical Services • Pediatrics
Pediatrics Visitor Information
At NCH, your child's health is our first priority. To keep our smallest patients as comfortable as possible, our Pediatric Inpatient Unit has special visiting hour rules.
Pediatric Inpatient Unit visiting hours
- Parents may visit any time and are welcomed as partners in their child's care; however, there may be times during treatment when parents are asked to step out of the room for short periods.
- General visiting hours are from noon until 8 pm.
- One parent is encouraged to stay overnight.
- For safety reasons, minors (including siblings) are not permitted to stay overnight.
- Parents have access to a shower.
NICU visiting hours
- Parents may visit any time and are encouraged to stay the night with their baby.
- Family and friends are welcome, but must be accompanied or approved to visit by a parent.
- A sibling of the newborn may visit anytime during the daytime hours as long as he or she is healthy and accompanied by a parent. For safety reasons minors (including siblings) may not spend the night.
- All visitors must be free of any signs of illness.
Rely on NCH for convenient access to a comprehensive range of specialized inpatient and outpatient pediatric services. Find a pediatrician
now or call 847.618.4YOU (4968).