Medical Services • Diabetes Services
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
At Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH), we believe that the more you know about Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, the better you’ll be able to effectively manage and control your condition. You and your family can participate in diabetes education and nutrition programs at NCH as part of our complete care approach. Together, you can gain all of the tools needed to develop an effective game plan for a healthier and happier life.
For more information about all NCH diabetes patient services and programs, you can call 847.618.4475.
Experience the Difference at NCH
- Outpatient Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Glucose Monitoring
- Medication Instruction
- Healthy Living Skills
- Emotional Support
- Outpatient Services for Women with Gestational Diabetes including nutrition therapy
- Glucose Meter Program
- External Insulin Pump Program
Expert care and easy access
- Certified Diabetes Educators – Our expert staff will assist you in developing and maintaining the best possible daily approach to care.
- Convenient, evening appointments are available Monday through Thursday.
- We communicate with your physician after every visit.
- If appropriate, you will receive a free glucose meter with your first appointment.