Medical Services • Hospice Care
Services & Amenities
What services and amenities are provided in The Midwest CareCenter Hospice Suite?
- Each of the seven private patient rooms includes a TV and daybed for overnight visits.
- Your interdisciplinary team of Midwest CareCenter nurses, physicians, chaplains, social workers, music therapists and volunteers will focus on your medical and psychosocial needsó24 hours a day.
- We will work with your own physician, who will continue to be a key member of your hospice team.
- Staff will assist you with bathing, grooming and other personal care needs.
- Families and friends are welcome 24 hours a day. There are no age restrictions. Pets are also welcome.
- A kitchenette is available with a microwave and refrigerator for refreshment.
- The family lounge includes a television and Wi-Fi access.
- The meditation room is a place for reflection or to find calm and solace.
- A clinical support room is used for private family consultation with staff.
- Our volunteers offer companionship to you and your loved ones.
Where is The Midwest CareCenter Hospice Suite located within Northwest Community Hospital?
The Midwest CareCenter Hospice Suite is located on the ninth floor of the East Pavilion (9 East) at Northwest Community Hospital, 800 W. Central Road in Arlington Heights, IL 60005.
Schedule a Visit
You and your loved ones are welcome to tour the Hospice Suite before you make a decision. Let us know when you would like to visit by calling our Access Center at 847.467.7423.
To refer a patient or for more information, please call 847.467.7423 or 847.HOSPICE.
NCH also has a Palliative Care program with a team that includes staff from Midwest CareCenter.
To learn more about The Midwest Palliative and Hospice CareCenter click here.