Medical Services • Mental Health
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
In times of real crisis, NCH is nearby to provide the resources and support you need for a wide range of psychiatric, emotional, adolescent substance abuse and other mental health problems.
We provide exceptional adult inpatient services. Our adolescent programs ranging from inpatient to intensive outpatient. Treatments are specifically tailored to each patient’s needs and coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of mental health and healthcare professionals.
In addition, The Youth Center provides three levels of care for adolescents with substance abuse or chemical dependency problems.
For more information call 847.618.4100.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Experience the Difference at NCH
We offer a comprehensive network of mental health programs for adults and adolescents. We also offer substance abuse treatment programs for teens.
- Adult inpatient services designed for adults 18 years and older
- Adolescent mental health programs for youths 12 to 18 – including mental health inpatient and day treatment both with extensive family involvement, plus an innovative inpatient and partial school refusal program
- The Youth Center substance abuse facility for adolescents ages 12 to 18 providing three levels of treatment including residential, partial and intensive outpatient
- 24/7 liaison services in the emergency room is available for crisis intervention including domestic violence, child abuse/neglect, sexual assault, homelessness and substance abuse