Medical Services • Preventive Health & Wellness Services
Why is wellness education important to your employees' health?
Combining risk assessments with wellness education is the most powerful tool you have to improve the health of your workforce and lower your healthcare costs.
NCH Occupational Health Services offer a variety of health and wellness seminars that are key to understanding preventive health. These seminars give employees the skills they need to make informed health and wellness choices.
Our seminars cover topics such as nutrition, exercise, and coping strategies, among others.
Nutrition & Your Health
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Mindful Eating
- Virtual Grocery Store Tour
- Portion Distortion
- Diabetes Prevention and Management
Exercise & Your Health
- Working -In versus Working Out
- Fitness Motivation
- Office Yoga
- Maintaining a Healthy Back
- Ergonomic Assessment and Training
Coping Strategies & Your Health
- Making Stress Work for You
- Workplace Violence and Conflict Management
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Boundaries and Relationships
- Managing Anger
- Managing Change
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Effective Workplace Communications
- Conflict Resolution
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Holiday Stress and Depression