Medical Services • Surgical Services
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How the NCH Surgical Services Team Is Here for You
At Northwest Community Hospital, we provide you with comprehensive surgical services, ranging from minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgeries to traditional surgical procedures. We use the latest surgical techniques to perform a variety of procedures, including:
- Back/spinal surgery
- Breast surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Kidney surgery
- Heart surgery
- Neurological surgery
- Neurointerventional surgery
- Orthopedic surgery (sports medicine)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
We're also committed to offering the most advanced surgical technologies. That's why we were among the first hospitals to offer surgery using the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System for a wide range of prostate, kidney, gynecological and colorectal surgical procedures. And, with the newest next-generation da Vinci system—da Vinci Si™ HD3D—we’ve increased our ability to offer minimally invasive surgeries for a broader range of conditions. We’ve even been named a Robotic Surgery Epicenter for benign gynecologic surgery, the first of its kind in the tri-state area of Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Experience the Difference at NCH
Personalized and compassionate support
- Expert teams of medical technologists, surgical nurses, and board-certified anesthesiologists and surgeons provide quality care and keep your family informed.
- Dedicated nurse specialists and Magnet®-designated nurses coordinate your care and answer your questions.
Surgical services and facilities to meet your specific needs
The latest robotic surgery technology
- An Epicenter for benign gynecologic robotic surgery
- Surgeons from all over the country come to NCH to learn from Dr. Michelle Luthringshausen and her team
If you are having surgery, visit the Patient section for all the pre-op information you need.
To learn more about the NCH surgical services team, or to find a specialist, visit HealthConnection or call 847.618.4YOU (4968).