Medical Services · Travel Immunization Services
About Travel Immunization
- Download an Immunization Assessment Form.
- Complete one form for each traveler. Fax or email completed forms to the Travel Immunization office:
- Fax: 847.618.3149
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Travel Nurse Specialist will then contact you with vaccine recommendations.
- There is a $35 fee/per person for this assessment, whether or not a vaccine is recommended or provided. A new Assessment form is requried for any new trips (even if you went throuh an assessment for a prior trip).
- Your appointment will be scheduled for the location you choose when the Travel Nurse Specialist calls to discuss your Assessment and vaccination recommendations.
- Vaccination appointments are required.
- The cost of vaccines is separate from the assessment fee.
Priority service (fewer than seven days' notice)
- Rush immunizations can be accommodated.
- The fee is $75 fee/per person plus the cost of the vaccines.
All immunization assessment services require payment at the time services are rendered. Immunization assessments are not billable to insurance. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. Some circumstances will not require an assessment fee for follow-up visits to complete a series of vaccines.
The vaccine portion of the Travel Immunization Services can be billed to your health insurance company for vaccine administration services. However, you will be billed for services that are not covered by your health insurance plan.