Medical Services • Immediate Care Centers
Travel Immunization Services
If you are planning to travel outside the US, you may be interested in taking advantage of our travel immunization program. The NCH Travel Immunization Services offers a comprehensive range of vaccines.
|Hepatitis A (series of 2)
|Hepatitis B (series of 3)
|Japanese B Encephalitis (series of 2)
|Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
|PPD-Tb skin test
|Rabies (series of 3)
|Twinrix (Hep A & Hep B) (series of 3)
|Varicella (Varivax) (series of 2)
- Download an Immunization Assessment Form.
- Complete one form for each traveler. Fax or email completed forms to the Travel Immunization office:
- Our Travel Nurse Specialist will then contact you with vaccine recommendations.
- There is a $35 fee/per person for this assessment, whether or not a vaccine is recommended or provided.
- Your appointment will be scheduled for the location you choose when the Travel Nurse Specialist calls to discuss your Assessment and vaccination recommendations.
- Vaccination appointments are required.
- The cost of vaccines is separate from the Assessment fee.
Priority service (fewer than seven days' notice)
- Rush immunizations can be accommodated.
- The fee is $70 fee/per person plus the cost of the vaccines.
- Closed holidays -- Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan. 1, 2.
All immunization assessment services require payment at the time services are rendered. Immunization assessments are not billable to insurance. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. There will be no assessment fee for follow-up visits required to complete a series of vaccines.
The vaccine portion of the Travel Immunization Services can be billed to your health insurance company for vaccine administration services. However, you will be billed for services that are not covered by your health insurance plan.
NCH Travel Immunizations are available by appointment only at these five convenient locations:
Northwest Community Hospital (new location: NCH Emergency Department)
NCH Immediate Care Center, Buffalo Grove (15 S. McHenry – Lake Cook Rd at Rt. 83)
NCH Immediate Care Center, Lake Zurich
NCH Health Center, Mount Prospect
NCH Immediate Care and Imaging Center, Schaumburg
- A record of the immunization/s given will be provided to you at the time of your visit.
- Please keep your vaccination record in a safe place, such as with your passport. There is a replacement fee of $35 if this card is lost or stolen.
Questions? Call 847.618.3140, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Closed holidays -- Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan. 1, 2.