Medical Services • Women’s Health
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
If you’re like many other women, you may be so busy taking care of others that you sometimes forget to take care of yourself. That’s why at NCH you can get quick, convenient and supportive women’s health services without sacrificing quality and without leaving your community.
NCH’s women’s health services include digital mammography at three convenient locations, health-oriented wellness and fitness programs, heart and osteoporosis screenings, mental health programs, and a wide variety of classes and support groups.
Call 847.618.4YOU for more information.
Experience the Difference at NCH
The Breast Center offers advanced diagnostics and breast cancer expertise:
- Digital Mammography appointments scheduled within a week of calling
- Certified Breast Nurse Navigators available to coordinate your care, answer questions, and provide education and resource information
- If you need treatment, a multidisciplinary team of specialists will meet to review your case and discuss treatment options
Maternity Services provide family-centered maternity care that combines home-like suites with leading-edge technology plus:
- A wide range of childbirth classes for expectant parents
- A well-baby nursery staffed 24 hours a day to care for your baby while you rest
- A newborn intensive care unit staffed by Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago neonatologists for babies with special needs
- Special Care Nursery and high-risk Neonatal Follow-up Clinic provide care for at-risk and premature newborns
- Professional counselors and therapists can tailor therapy to meet your individual needs
- Get the support you need to deal with a variety of physical, situational and mental health issues