At NCH, we’re committed to providing you with a complete range of financial services including price quotes, room rates and financial assistance. You can also learn about your health insurance benefits and bill payment options, as well as your financial roles and responsibilities as a patient at NCH.
Clear, correct, concise and patient-friendly services
Customer Service Specialists at NCH are highly skilled professionals. They are available to help you navigate through your health insurance coverage, benefits and more.
- Each time you receive services at Northwest Community Hospital or the Day Surgery Center, a separate account is created
- If you are receiving monthly ongoing services, a monthly account is created
- It is possible to have several accounts open at the same time for which you will receive separate statements
- Your statements may reflect accounts billed to your health plan that are not yet resolved, or balances that you owe
- You may also receive separate bills from other health care professionals who provided services to you at Northwest Community Hospital or the Day Surgery Center
- Charges for anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, cardiologists, surgeons and attending physicians are billed separately. These separate services may not be contracted through your HMO or PPO.
For your convenience, here are frequently requested numbers:
- Anesthesiology Associates - 800-242-1131
- Northwest Radiology Associates - 630-874-2725
- Arlington Ridge Pathology - 630-874-2710
- Professional Cardiac Services - 630-960-9211
Financial Assistance is Available
For families without insurance who need help with medical bills, we accept Illinois Public Aid. In addition, you may qualify for financial assistance for medical bills through Northwest Community Hospital. Northwest Community Hospital is a charitable organization and provides financial assistance to those who are eligible. The Day Surgery Center is a for-profit organization and also provides financial assistance to those who are eligible.
View a summary of our financial assistance policy
Bill Payment Options
Northwest Community Healthcare accepts the following payment methods:
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- American Express
- Discover card
If paying by mail, please include your patient account number on the front of the check, insert the stub from your statement and send the payment to:
Northwest Community Hospital
25709 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673