At NCH Medical Group, our focus is on you and your patients. Our integrated healthcare delivery system, in partnership with Northwest Community Hospital (NCH), ensures that your patients always get the very best care—whether they're in your office or at the hospital.
- Enjoy the stability of our 30-year proven business model and successful medical group practice. (See timeline below.)
- Focus on your patients without the burdens of business management, malpractice insurance payments and other responsibilities of private practice.
- Build your practice quickly from a steady stream of patients.
- Grow as a result of our comprehensive marketing program.
- Have access to all the state-of-the-art facilities, sophisticated technologies and leading-edge treatments that NCH has to offer.
- Partner with the highly qualified specialists within the NCH Medical Group and at NCH.
- Communicate regularly and directly with NCH specialists when you refer a patient.
- Rely on secure, portable online access to all of your patient records with our electronic health records (EHR) system.
Earn outstanding compensation and benefits, including:
- Continuing education and dues expense reimbursement up to $3,500 per year
- Medical benefits
- Vision programs
- Dental benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Maintain autonomy and flexibility in your work schedule.
- Manage your own patient panel.
- Be free to concentrate on caring for your patients.
- Live and work within reach of all that the Northwest Suburbs and downtown Chicago have to offer.
Professional experience you can count on
While the NCH Medical Group may be new to some, we have a proud 30-year history of success. The result of the merger of three thriving medical groups and an imaging group, NCH Medical Group has more than 45 doctors on staff, including both primary care physicians and specialists. Our physicians see more than 60,000 patients a year in four convenient office locations.
Today, in partnership with Northwest Community Hospital, we offer our patients a coordinated, integrated healthcare delivery system. This system enables us to work directly with the Hospital to meet the patient's need for higher quality medical care, convenient access to services, personalized attention to individual needs, and a coordinated system of care and service—all delivered in a more cost-effective manner.