Emergency Room Ramp Construction
Phase II of the Emergency Room Ramp Construction begins in May, and includes the closure of the ED Ramp and various parking changes. The updated Emergency Room will be completed August 17, 2011. This includes 56 beds and the new driveway for patients and ambulances. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as NCH continues to grow.
From May 2 – May 30, the following changes may impact you, your staff and/or your patients:
Busse Center Garage
- The Busse Center garage will remain open for parking, but the South Entrance will be limited to entrance only traffic.
- Special designated parking has been assigned for Emergency Room visitors and most on-call physicians.
- There will be 60 spaces reserved on the first level for ED patients and visitors.
- There will be no emergency parking on the closed ramp, but pedestrian walkways will still be open and available.
- We highly encourage the use of the free 24/7 valet service for patients and their families. There will be an increase in the number of valets to assist with this temporary change in parking.