NCH's comprehensive cardiovascular services are comparable to those offered at leading academic medical centers. With high-level sub-specialty services right here, you don't have to go far for exceptional care. In fact, we perform more cardiac surgeries, including bypass surgery, than many leading teaching hospitals. NCH has been named one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery™ for 3 years in a row (2012-2014). See our specialties.
The NCH Cardiovascular Care program brings experienced staff, latest diagnostic technology, and surgical and non-invasive procedures. And NCH patients benefit from a level of personalized care that truly sets us apart - from preventative care, to diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. Not surprisingly, more than 95 percent of our patients recommend NCH cardiovascular services.
The NCH Advantage
- Equally Advanced, Closer to Home – NCH uses the same advanced technology and treatments employed by the country’s leading academic medical centers
- More Experience, Fewer Complications – NCH performs more cardiac surgeries than many leading teaching hospitals, with low rates of complication and mortality
- High-Quality Health Care – One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery™ for 3 years in a row (2012-2014)
- Compassionate, Coordinated Care – Entire multidisciplinary team of cardiovascular specialists empowered and responsible for individual patient outcomes
- Care Specific to Your Condition – Magnet®-designated, specially trained nurses care for your specific heart condition
- Comprehensive Care that Extends Beyond the Hospital - high-level sub-specialties, including convenient follow-up care with a cardiac device clinic, options for virtual monitoring of device, lifestyle modification programs, a heart failure clinic, home care, as well as pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation programs