The health and safety of our patients and those who serve them is our highest priority. NCH and our caregivers are responding to this unprecedented pandemic with unwavering dedication. We need your support.
Your gift will provide critical resources that NCH requires to treat the growing numbers of patients we are serving, and to support the needs of our courageous professionals. Two distinct funds have been established to allow you to join us in this charge. With your gift, we also invite you to use the comment field at the end of this page to provide any words of appreciation and inspiration that we can share with our healthcare team.
As more people in our communities are confirmed to have COVID-19 in the days ahead, the demand on NCH will grow. Your gift will help us respond to the unprecedented needs associated with this pandemic as effectively as possible. Below are some of the many ways your gift may help:
- Personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, gowns to ensure the safety of both patients and caregivers.
- Hand sanitizers, wipes and other cleansers for use in the hospital and for our dedicated home health staff in the field who are continuing urgent patient care and therapy.
- Increased technologies to enable caregivers to serve patients safely and remotely.
Your support of these priorities will assist our response and help us prepare for the anticipated escalation. It will also help protect our patients and caregivers, and help us limit the spread of COVID-19.
Your gift will help NCH employees who are confronting increasing challenges as a result of COVID-19. Below are some of the many ways your gift may help:
- Support for nurses and support staff who, because of COVID-19, experience emergency financial hardship and need help covering basic living expenses.
- With schools and daycares closed, assistance for staff involved in patient care who need help with childcare and have limited options.
- The tremendous hours and commitment our caregivers are putting in to keep our community safe places them at added risk and can cause increased stress, anxiety and more. Your support can ensure necessary resources to help them navigate through this trying time.
Thank you for encouraging our remarkable healthcare professionals with your kindness during this difficult time. We are all in this together for the health and safety of our community.