“We like belonging to something that makes a difference in people’s lives. That’s what members of President’s Circle are all about.”
– Bea and John Sonderegger, President’s Circle Members since 2002
Becoming a President’s Circle member starts with one question: “How can I make a difference in people’s lives?” President Circle members have an immediate impact on the health and quality of life of this community by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more to NCH. This support allows NCH to stand out as a great hospital that attracts great physicians, nurses and staff and gives them the tools, environment, and information they need to care for you, your family and neighbors.
Becoming a member of the close-knit President's Circle community has its benefits:
- Access to Foundation staff for assistance with physician referrals, appointment scheduling and help navigating the healthcare system
- Personal visit from Foundation staff, if desired, while an inpatient at NCH
- Special recognition on the donor honor roll throughout NCH's locations, and in the Foundation's annual report
- Invitation to the annual member celebration
- News publications for members only
- Invitations to special behind-the-scenes tours and physician presentations
In 2017, 609 individuals, families and businesses showed support at the President’s Circle level and helped NCH excel.
Give Now. Join the President’s Circle Today.