We are dedicated to providing our patients with personalized attention from Board-Certified primary care and specialty physicians and certified mid-level providers all belonging to NCH Medical Group, and access to nationally recognized specialists at Northwest Community Healthcare.
We exist to improve the health of the communities we serve and to meet individuals' healthcare needs.
Vision Statement & Values
Northwest Community Healthcare will be an Integrated System of Care that delivers innovative, exceptional and coordinated care while creating value for the communities and populations we serve.
- Compassion - We genuinely care about the well-being of people.
- Commitment - We are committed to those we serve and their individual needs are at the center of all decisions.
- Excellence - We are committed to exemplary service, clinical practice, quality and safety.
- Integrity - We are good stewards in doing the right things in the right ways.
- Collaboration - We leverage teamwork and partnerships to deliver optimal outcomes; treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Advancing Knowledge – We are dedicated to professional development and the process of applying and sharing knowledge.
Our NCH Medical Group clinical team includes:
- Male and female doctors of all ages
- Internal Medicine and Family Practice MDs and DOs
- Specialties Include: Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Rheumatology, and Urology
NCH Medical Group is seeking to partner with future members of the NCH Medical Group by their commitment to placing the patients' healthcare needs front and center throughout the Northwest Community Healthcare System. Click here to learn more about becoming an NCH Medical Group Physician.