NCH Concierge Medicine: Take Control of Your Health in 2018 (Waiting List)
Monday, March 19, 2018 @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please join us at our Introduction to Nutrition Seminar, hosted by the NCH Concierge Medicine physicians.
Due to a large demand for this informative event, we are looking to add additional dates. We will email you when one becomes available.
If you are you ready to…
- Take control of your health and fitness once and for all
- Get into your best shape
- Stay that way for good
…now is the time and we can help you reach your health goals!
Please join us at our Introduction to Nutrition Seminar, hosted by Concierge Medicine physicians Mark Charman, M.D., David Charman, M.D., Carl Lang, M.D., and nutrition coach Alex Stoller, Pn1.
We have two dates to choose from, Monday, March 19 or Monday, March 26, 2018.
Both events take place from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Concierge Medicine office at 600 W. Lake Cook Road, Suite 160, Buffalo Grove.
How you benefit
- Research-driven nutrition coaching helps you to systematically create healthy eating and movement habits without overhauling your life.
- Take control of your health through research-driven nutrition coaching that has positively impacted thousands of lives.
- This proven method removes any barriers that previously caused you to get “derailed” on your journey to improved health.
- Join a community of likeminded individuals to eat, move, and live better!
- We will offer tools to make better lifestyle choices with one of our personalized nutrition improvement programs.
Notice: This registration is for the waiting list only. Email confirmation does not guarantee admission.
Seating is limited. Please register each person separately.