This event has passed
Cancer Survivorship Series: Do your loved ones know your wishes?
Thursday, September 19, 2019 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
This class will cover how to discuss your wishes with family and loved ones when a healthcare decision needs to be made and completing a Power of Attorney
If a healthcare decision needed to be made, would your loved ones know your wishes?
- Anyone over the age of 18 should complete a Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- It doesn’t matter if you have an illness
- Completing this form gives you a voice as to whom should make those decisions when you cannot and guides them to your wishes.
Join Rachel Telleen, Director of Community Outreach Programs for JourneyCare, as she talks about the importance of having a conversation with your loved ones about your wishes and completing Power of Attorney for Health Care.
Please RSVP to HealthConnection at 847-618-4968 or register here online.
- Park in the Busse Parking Garage
- Take the elevator to B1
- Turn right when exiting the elevator
- Pass through double doors & continue straight through the next door
- Room #4 will be on the right down the hall
Room or Location:
Learning Center, Room 4
Please register each person separately.