Leukemia, Lymphoma and other Blood-Related Disorders Support Group
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
This support group meets the second Wednesday of each month to discuss issues related to the disease and treatment of leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other blood-related disorders.
Anyone affected by these diseases, including family and friends, are encouraged to attend. This group is facilitated by Kim Jensen, LCSW, OSW-C.
Northwest Community Hospital
800 W. Central Road, Arlington Heights
- Park in the Busse Garage
- Take elevator to the first floor
- Pass registration & down long hallway
- Go through double glass doors
- On right, take North elevator to B1
- Left off elevator to Radiation Oncology
For more information, call 847-618-4968 or visit us at nch.org/supportgroups.
No registration required.
Room or Location:
Lower level of the hospital