Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Support Group
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 @ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
This support group is open to all MDS
patients, their families and friends.
The group provides opportunities to exchange thoughts and ideas on dealing with MDS. The class meets on the third Tuesday of the month (except November and December) from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in the Radiation Oncology department at Northwest Community Hospital. Registration is not required.
The group is facilitated by Kim Jensen, LCSW, OSW-C, and Bozena Vargo, R.N.
Northwest Community Hospital
800 W. Central Road, Arlington Heights
- Park in the Busse Garage
- Take elevator to the first floor
- Pass registration & down long hallway
- Go through double glass doors
- On right, take North elevator to B1
- Left off elevator to Radiation Oncology, on the left
For more information, call 847-618-4968.
Room or Location:
Take north elevators to lower level of the hospital