Head and Neck Cancer Support Group
Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
This support group is on hold until further notice. This support group is for anyone with head and neck cancer (cancers inside the mouth, nose or throat) and their family and friends.
This support group is on hold until further notice.
The group generally meets on the fourth Thursday of the month. Facilitated by Karen Ottaviano, R.N., and Anita Ratterman, RDN, CSO, LDN.
Northwest Community Hospital
800 W. Central Road, Arlington Heights
- Park in the Busse Garage
- Take elevator to the first floor
- Pass registration and down long hallway
- Go through double glass doors
- On right, take North elevator to B1
- Turn left off the elevator to Radiation Oncology
For more information, call 847-618-4968 or visit us at nch.org/supportgroups.
Room or Location:
Lower level of the hospital