Helpful Notes and Tips
Here are some helpful notes and tips about your bill
- NCH accepts personal checks, money orders and credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover). To pay with credit card, use your NCH MyChart account.
- Each time you receive services at Northwest Community Hospital or the Day Surgery Center, a separate account is created.
- If you are receiving monthly ongoing services, a monthly account is created.
- You may also receive separate bills from other health care professionals who provided services to you at Northwest Community Hospital or the Day Surgery Center. Please call the phone number on your statement if you have billing questions.
- Charges for anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, cardiologists, surgeons and attending physicians are billed separately. These separate services may not be contracted through your HMO or PPO.
- For your convenience, here are frequently requested numbers:
- Midwest Anesthesia Partners - 800-242-1131 x5319
- Northwest Radiology Associates - 630-874-2725
- Arlington Ridge Pathology - 630-874-2710
- Professional Cardiac Services - 630-960-9222
- CEP America - 800-498-7157
NCH Customer Service Specialists are highly skilled professionals and are available to help you navigate through your health insurance coverage, benefits and more. Please call 847-618-4747 to speak with a representative.
Financial Assistance is Available
Learn about financial assistance at NCH
For families without insurance who need help with medical bills, we accept Illinois Public Aid. In addition, you may qualify for financial assistance for medical bills through Northwest Community Hospital. Northwest Community Hospital is a charitable organization and provides financial assistance to those who are eligible. The Day Surgery Center is a for-profit organization and also provides financial assistance to those who are eligible.