- Physicians must hold active staff privileges at Northwest Community Hospital. New physicians, in newly established practices must hold active staff privileges for six months before making application for membership to PHO.
- Physicians must be board certified, or if not board certified, physicians must meet the criteria set forth in the Physician Participation Criteria.
- Physicians must have current state licensure, and state and federal controlled substance licenses/certificates.
- Physicians must maintain certain minimum malpractice coverage and provide full disclosure of malpractice liability history.
- Physicians must comply with all rules and regulations and meet other participation criteria set forth by PHO.
- Physicians must be able to arrange reasonable coverage through another PHO participating provider for patients contracted through the PHO.
- For physicians in a group, all physicians will be credentialed separately.
- Physician must be approved by the Credentialing Subcommittee and Operating Committee of the PHO.
*Physician Participation Criteria is available to providers upon request. You may also refer to the PHO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).