The NCH Ambulatory Infusion Center (AIC) provides you with a full range of outpatient infusion and injection services including chemotherapy, injections, blood transfusions and biological response modifier treatments. We offer treatments for hematologic, oncologic and immunologic disorders as well as services for hydration, infectious disease and vaccinations. You’ll receive top quality care, personal support, and privacy during your treatments.
Located on the NCH hospital campus, near the Main Entrance (#4; near the gift shop).
Comprehensive and expert care
- Chemotherapy services are delivered by an expert staff of medical professionals who have successfully completed and maintained certification with the Oncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Courses
- Nurses, an Oncology Pharmacist, Dietitian, Cancer Nurse Navigators and licensed Social Workers collaborate to provide you with complete care
A full range of services are available from daily, weekly or monthly injections to central venous access device management and blood transfusions
- Flexible and accessible
- Private infusion areas
- Same day appointments available
- Open seven days a week for full-week regimens
- Hospital transportation to and from the AIC is available for patients for a nominal fee; Call 847-618-6480.
Parking and Valet
Parking Garage A. Enter through the Main Entrance (#4). Outside walk is unshielded from weather.
Parking Garage B. Provides shelter from inclement weather.
Outside surface parking. Available in parking lots 2 and 7. Enter through the North Entrance (#2).
Transportation services are available from the Main Entrance, Busse Entrance and North Entrance to 5 East. If a staff member is not immediately available, use the desk phone and dial extension 2040 to request assistance.
Complimentary valet parking is available at three entrances on the hospital campus. View hours of operation.