As a mother-to-be, regular exercise and eating right are the best tools in your slightly-stretched tool belt. Let the NCH Wellness Center help you achieve your goals.
Pregnancy comes with its share of joy and annoying complaints. But the more you exercise and eat right during pregnancy, the less you'll find to complain about. There's a case to be made for fitness for everyone, but in moms-to-be specifically, pregnancy exercise can fight fatigue, improve sleep, improve mood, guard against gestational diabetes, speed postpartum recovery and perhaps most important, make a healthier baby. The Wellness Center offers a wide variety of classes and programs to help you during your pregnancy.
- Personal Training-Let one of our experience trainers create a workout program specifically designed to prepare you for giving birth.
- Resting Metabolic Rate Testing (RMR)-Learn exactly how many calories you need to consume each day with this medically-based breath test.
- Prenatal Yoga-Take part in this ideal preparation for childbirth.
- Prenatal Water Fitness-Experience the benefits of exercising in the water as it cools your body and reduces swelling.
- Miracle Ball Method-Find proven relief from some of the side effects of pregnancy with the Miracle Ball Method.
Prenatal Massage treats and supports the changes in the body structure of tendons, ligaments and bones that occur during pregnancy.
Esthetic treatments balance the hormonal effect put on the skin such as pregnancy mask, hyper pigment and dehydration.
Nail services treat brittle, dehydrated and ridged nail beds due to hormonal changes.