Exercise might be the last thing on your mind after you give birth, but it's worthwhile. In fact, exercise after pregnancy might be one of the best things you can do for yourself. Let the NCH Wellness Center help you achieve your goal.
Regular exercise after pregnancy can:
- Promote weight loss, particularly when combined with reduced caloric intake
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Restore muscle strength and tone
- Boost your energy level
- Condition your abdominal muscles
- Improve your mood
- Relieve stress
- Help prevent and promote recovery from postpartum depression
Including physical activity in your daily routine helps you set a positive example for your child now and in the years to come.
- Renew You-This members-only program is designed to jump start your weight loss journey. This program will get you moving and eating right to help you feel your very best!
- Personal Training-Stay motivated, learn proper technique and reach your postpartum fitness goals with a Wellness Center trainer.
- Pilates Reformer Training-An excellent choice for getting your body into pre-baby shape!
- Total Control-Designed specifically for women, this class focuses on strengthening your pelvic floor muscles which have been weakened during pregnancy.
- Signature Massage puts the focus on recuperating the changes and reducing the stress hormones that occur in the body from pregnancy. Low back pain, physical discomfort and emotional state, fatigue can be relieved by a massage several weeks after a pregnancy as well as toning of the muscles and reducing excess fluids.
- Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage will relieve headaches and neck and shoulder strain due to new daily habits and lack of rest.
- Esthetic treatments balance the hormonal effect put on the skin such as pregnancy mask, hyper pigment and dehydration.
- Nail services treat brittle, dehydrated and ridged nail beds due to hormonal changes and encourage a fell good state of mind.