When an injury, illness or recent surgery impairs your ability to live to your full potential, you want the most highly skilled physical rehabilitation experts at your side. Northwest Community Healthcare's Physical Rehabilitation Services department provides a wide range of outpatient services for physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, and sports medicine services. By working with you, your family and your personal physician, we can tailor our physical rehabilitation services to meet your needs through a comprehensive assessment and personalized rehabilitation program.
Conditions commonly treated by Physical Rehabilitation therapists
- Back and neck pain
- Concussion and other brain injuries
- Generalized weakness or difficulty with balance
- Spinal cord injury
- Pre- and Post- Joint replacement surgery
- Nervous system diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Any other orthopedic or neurological condition that impacts mobility or daily living skills
NCH Athletic Rehabilitation Program
NCH is now offering Sports Injury Risk Assessments and Sports Physical Therapy Evaluations to all athletes 11 years old and older, involved in recreational or competitive sports.
Sports Injury Risk Assessment tests an athlete’s risk of injury. Through computerized test results, physical therapists help participants take steps to improve their athletic performance and prevent injury, while continuing to play sports.
Sports Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment is conducted for sports-related pain or injuries. NCH’s licensed physical therapists use specialized software and equipment to get you on the road to recovery. To get started, simply contact us once you obtain a physician’s order for outpatient physical therapy.
The NCH Advantage
Close, convenient and accessible physical rehabilitation services
- Six physical rehabilitation locations with extended weekday and weekend hours.
- Safe, effective one-on-one exercise with your trained therapist.
- The latest, most advanced equipment for physical rehabilitation.
Complete continuum of physical rehabilitation care in a hospital-based setting
- We provide our services on an inpatient, home health care and outpatient basis, depending upon your needs and mobility.
- We work with your physician to set goals and desired outcomes of treatment.
- Communication is maintained with your physician throughout therapy.
A full spectrum of rehabilitation services
After an injury, surgery or stroke, the brain and body may need to be retrained, muscles strengthened and simple motions relearned. You want the most highly skilled physical rehabilitation experts at your side. Our licensed professional therapists, many with doctorates in their fields, stay current with the latest research, best practices and technology to help you get moving again.