6 reasons to visit the NCH Outpatient Care Center (OCC) at Harper
October 30, 2019
1) You need a flu shot. No appointment is needed.
2) You’ve injured yourself while on campus. We have physicians who can examine you and we are able to take images right in our clinic.
3) You’re just not feeling well and need to be examined by a physician. Stop in and let us know what’s going on. We have primary and immediate care services to help you get back to wellness.
4) You have a bad sore throat and you’d like a strep test. Lab services are offered at the OCC with fast results to help you figure out what’s wrong.
5) You are required to get a sports physical or regular physical. We have primary care physicians who can perform an examination so you can move forward with your plans to join an athletic team or provide proof of wellness to an employer.
6) You need physical therapy due to an injury or accident. The OCC has extended hours, state-of-the-art rehab equipment and skilled physical therapists to return you to good health.
Visit us right on campus in the Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center, Building M. For more information, call 847-618-0121.