Opening in January
Our newest Outpatient Care Center is opening in Kildeer in January, and will replace our nearby Immediate Care Center, Medical Group and Outpatient Rehabilitation offices in Lake Zurich. You can find the latest technologies and exceptional care in this 50,000-square-foot, two-story facility at the intersection of Rand and Cuba Roads.
At NCH, we believe when you need exceptional care, you shouldn’t have to go out of your way to get it. As a part of that commitment, we are proud to offer you, and your neighbors, our state-of-the-art facility offering a full line of services in Kildeer that include:
- Immediate care that is open every day for your unexpected healthcare needs
- Primary care and specialty care featuring award-winning practitioners who ensure you receive individualized, integrated care
- A full-service Imaging Center for your convenience, including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, cardiac diagnostics and bone densitometry
- Mammography with same-day results and advanced diagnostic technology to ensure you get the most accurate results
- Convenient, onsite lab services
- Physical therapy to return you to your best
- Intensive cardiac rehab—the first program of its kind in the Northwest suburbs—to ensure you receive the support and assistance to make lifestyle, exercise and diet modifications after experiencing a cardiac event
- Cardiology to treat and manage heart disease, which is the No. 1 cause of death in men and women
- Gastroenterology to treat and manage various digestive health issues
- Endocrinology to treat and manage diabetes, thyroid disorders and hormonal issues
“This care center is yet another example of our commitment to provide the best in healthcare to the many communities we serve,” says NCH President and CEO Steve Scogna. “It will meet the increasing demand and growing need for both healthcare services and providers in the area.”
Sign up for more information about the new Kildeer Outpatient Care Center.