With the start of a new year and decade, Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) has opened a state-of-the-art, two-story medical facility at the intersection of Rand and Cuba Roads in Kildeer.
NCH continues to expand its expert care offering throughout the northwest suburbs. The brand-new, 50,000-square-foot outpatient care center at 21481 N. Rand Road replaces its Lake Zurich Immediate Care Center, Medical Group and Outpatient Rehabilitation offices across the street.
“We are extremely proud to offer a wide range of healthcare services under one roof, provided by an experienced team of physicians and other clinicians, and all within minutes of our patients’ homes,” says NCH President and CEO Steve Scogna.
- Primary care―annual physicals, health assessments, flu shots, immunizations, disease management and preventative care for the whole family
- Immediate care seven days a week for unexpected healthcare needs such as bites, burns, sprains/strains and falls
- Intensive cardiac rehab—A partnered offering with the Pritikin Longevity Program, the first of its kind in the northwest suburbs, helping patients receive support and assistance to make lifestyle, exercise and diet modifications after experiencing a cardiac event
- Cardiology to treat and manage heart disease
- Gastroenterology to treat and manage digestive health problems
- Endocrinology to treat and manage diabetes, thyroid disorders and hormonal issues
- Neurology to treat and manage migraines, concussion, stroke, epilepsy and other neurological conditions
- Advanced diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, bone densitometry and cardiac diagnostics, including echocardiography, stress testing, EKG, Holter and cardiac event monitoring
- 3D mammography with same-day results
- Convenient, onsite lab services
- Physical therapy for recovery after a sports injury, joint replacement or orthopedic issue, in addition to neurological-related physical rehabilitation
Visit nch.org/kildeer for hours and additional information. For physician appointments, call 847-618-9500. For tests and services, call 847-618-3700.