Our Center for Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy is located at 880 W. Central Road in Suite 4500. To learn more or make an appointment, call 847-398-2777.
The Center for Therapeutic Endoscopy (CATE) is led by expert physician Willis Parsons, MD and bring together advanced technologies with specially trained care teams to offer advanced GI procedures.
Interventional and Innovative Procedures
We utilize advanced technology to perform GI ERCP and EUS. Every year we put our expertise to work performing thousands of interventional procedures to diagnose, stage and treat conditions of the bile ducts and pancreas.
Refer With Confidence
Patients referred to CATE receive gold standard care. Whether it is for treatment of Barrett’s, pancreatic, or biliary disease, we’re ready with a full range of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic protocols in the field of complex gastroenterology.
- Evaluation and management of GI Tract bleeding, including
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF) for GERD
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) of various gastrointestinal lesions
- Cryotherapy for esophageal disease
- Removal of large polyps from GI tract
- Medical and endoscopic management of various pancreatobiliary diseases
- Staging of esophageal, gastric, pancreatobiliary and rectal cancer via endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- EUS-guided fine needles aspiration (FNA)
- LAMS placement for pseudo cysts and gall bladder disease
- Celiac plexus neurolysis
- Endoscopic Necrosectomy
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Radiofrequency ablation of Barret’s mucosa (BARRX)
- Endoscopic placement of self-expandable metal stents to palliate obstructive symptoms of malignant gastrointestinal diseases
- Advanced imaging of the GI tract including confocal laser endomicroscopy
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm