How to sign up and use NCH MyChart
NCH MyChart is your healthcare, online—access it even from your smartphone or tablet. Review your health record, schedule appointments, message your healthcare team and more. Sign up today and get connected to your health at nch.org/mychart.
Use NCH MyChart to:
- Pay your bills online
- View and print your NCH medical records and test results
- Schedule and manage appointments, and get appointment reminders
- Access and manage selected family member’s health information
- View admission instructions, after-visit and discharge summaries
- Message with your NCH providers, and much more!
Proxy Access & Consent Forms
Do you want access to your family member’s NCH MyChart Account? If so, print and complete the appropriate form below.
Once the appropriate form is filled out and signed, you can submit it one of 4 ways:
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- Submit it to the front desk staff of NCH Medical Group provider office
- Fax the form to Medical Records (HIM) Department at 847-618-4999
- Mail it to the Medical Records (HIM) Department, 800 W. Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Concerned about the privacy or confidentiality of your health information?
Read information about electronic health records (EHRs) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.