NCH physicians have been named to Chicago magazine’s 2021 Top Doctors List, a compilation of more than 350 physicians in more than 60 specialties selected by their peers across Chicagoland. This appears in the January issue of Chicago magazine, on newsstands now.
NCH is pleased to announce 15 specialty physicians who have been named to the Top Docs list:
- Timothy Albion, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology – Laparoscopic Surgery
- Monika Cohen, M.D., Internal Medicine – Weight Management
- Elyse Erlich, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology – Infertility
- Noreen Galanter, M.D., Internal Medicine
- Scott Glazer, M.D., Dermatology – Collegian and Fillers
- Michael Mangurten, M.D., Internal Medicine
- Najeeb Mohideen, M.D., Radiation Oncology – Prostate Cancer
- Stephen Nigh, M.D., Radiation Oncology – Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Willis Parsons, M.D., Gastroenterology – Pancreatic/Biliary Endoscopy ERCP
- Lon Petchenik, M.D., Otolaryngology – Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Elizabeth Puscheck, M.D., Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility – Infertility
- Michelle Seo, M.D., Internal Medicine – Preventive Medicine
- Manish Tanna, M.D. Nephrology
- Monica Thoms, M.D., Ophthalmology – Cataract Surgery
- Eric Yegelwel, M.D., Gastroenterology
The Top Docs list is compiled annually by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a healthcare research and information company. Top doctors are chosen based on a survey, research, screening and rigorous selection process under the direction of a medical doctor. Physicians nominate other physicians based on clinical excellence, board certification, education and expertise. Doctors are considered the best in their fields in a six-county metropolitan area.
To get more information on these and other fine NCH physicians, please visit nch.org/doctors or call 847-618-4968.