WIN is a unique, health-professional-led group program focused on lifestyle change to achieve personalized nutrition goals. This three-month program meets twice a week and combines nutrition education and group exercise sessions in a supportive, motivating environment.
WIN participants can anticipate:
- Improved cardiovascular endurance, strength and flexibility
- Increased nutrition knowledge and motivation to improve health
- Skill acquisition for continued weight loss goals and other nutrition goals
- Personalized meal plans
- Nutrition Tips and Tricks
- Various nutrition topics each week
- Strong supportive environment
- 3-month access to the wellness center (for non-members)
- Personalized fitness plans
For more information
Contact dietitian Katie Beltrame at 847-618-3625.